Counseling in Bedford, TX: Find the right therapist in Bedford, Euless, and Hurst, TX at Let It Rain Psychotherapy:
- Individual Psychotherapy– counseling for individuals wanting to recover from depression, anxiety, PTSD, trauma, and other emotional/mental problems. Find support for recovery from substance abuse, help for building and maintaining relationships, help and understanding for grief and loss issues like the passing of a loved one or divorce.
- Couples Counseling- marriage counseling, pre-marital counseling, and couples counseling for partners who desire a lasting love relationship with one another. Assistance with identifying and resolving underlying issues, forging new ways of interacting, forgiving the past, and moving forward.
- Family Therapy- family counseling for families who want to increase peace and enjoyment in the house or between the two homes the kids are being raised in. Guidance for opening communication and understanding, earning trust and respect, and enjoying family time again.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy- (DBT) therapy skills of mindfulness, emotion regulation, distress tolerance, and interpersonal relationship. Adult groups start April 2019. For more information, click on the Psychology Today icon on the right side menu.
- Trauma-Focused Psychotherapy– trauma informed counseling for survivors of childhood physical abuse and childhood sexual abuse.
- Biblically-based Therapy- Christian counseling for people who desire therapy using the guidance of the scriptures.
- Substance Abuse Therapy- drug addiction counseling and alcohol addiction counseling for individuals wanting help to start or continue addiction recovery.
- Teen and Pre-teen Psychotherapy– counseling for teens and pre-teens struggling with school problems, self-harm behaviors, bullying, depression, anxiety, parent-child conflict, and post-divorce grief.
Call or email today to schedule your appointment!
email@example.com or (817) 874-8169
1901 Central Drive Suite 812 Bedford Texas 76021.
Insurance accepted: BCBSTX or BCBS and Traditional Medicaid, Medicare. Assistance with accessing out-of-network benefits.
A Therapy Room at Let It Rain Psychotherapy, PLLC