Find what you are looking for at Let It Rain Psychotherapy:
- Individual Psychotherapy– for individuals wanting to recover from depression, anxiety, childhood trauma, and other emotional/mental problems. Find support for recovery from substance abuse, help for building and maintaining relationships, help and understanding for grief and loss issues like the passing of a loved one or divorce.
- Couples Counseling- for partners wanting to resolve recurring issues to engage in a more loving, passionate relationship with one another. Assistance with identifying and resolving underlying issues, forging new ways of interacting, forgiving the past, and moving forward.
- Family Therapy- for families who want to increase peace and enjoyment in the house or between the two homes the kids are being raised in. Guidance for opening communication and understanding, earning trust and respect, and enjoying family time again.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy- (DBT) skills of mindfulness, emotion regulation, distress tolerance, and interpersonal relationship.
- Trauma-Informed Psychotherapy– an approach to providing therapy specifically for childhood abuse trauma survivors.
- Biblically-based Therapy- an approach to providing therapy through the lens and guidance of the scriptures.
- Substance Abuse Therapy- for individuals aware that their problems are caused or made worse by using drugs or alcohol.
Call or email today to schedule your appointment!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-402-2419
1901 Central Dr. Ste. 716 Bedford, Texas 76021.
Insurance accepted: BCBSTX and assistance with accessing out-of-network benefits.